Motion WordPress Plugin based on Motion UI by ZURB – a Sass library for creating CSS transitions and animations.
Provide user friendly solution to beautiful CSS3 animations on WordPress Posts, Pages and Widgets.
Some of the Key features Include:
- CSS animations
- CSS transitions
- Allowing user to apply CSS3 animations on WordPress Posts, Pages and Widgets
- Animation on Scroll, bases on wow.js
- Different scroll offset on individual animation blocks
- Delay to create a nice animation sequence
- Animation duration
- Enable or disable animations on mobile
- Enable or disable checking for new elements on the page
- Custom box class setting
- Custom animate class setting
- Custom CSS setting
- Allow users to apply animation on WordPress Widgets
A brief Markdown Example
[motion data-animate=”slideInUp” data-speed=”slow” data-easing=”linear” data-delay=”short-delay” data-animation=”shake” data-offset=”100″ custom_class=”your_custom_class”][/motion]
- Upload Motion Plugin to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress.
- Set your options from the Settings -> Motion admin area.
- Login to your WordPress admin area
- Search for Motion
- Click install Motion
- Activate through the Plugins menu in WordPress or when asked during installation
- Set your options from the Settings -> Motion admin area
- Setting the scroll offset for on scroll functionality?
Pixel scroll offset can be set from Settings -> Motion menu in the admin area.
Contributors and Developers
“Motion” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Initial public release.