There’s no question that web and mobile application performance affects user behavior — but how do you put that information to good use?
Using Real User Monitoring (RUM), Akamai’s mPulse captures and aggregates the performance and engagement metrics most important to your business in real time, giving you the real user intelligence needed to correlate the impact of performance on the bottom line, take immediate action as required, and feed critical information back into the development lifecycle.
All data is presented to you in a vivid, easy-to-understand and actionable format.
See more at: https://www.akamai.com/us/en/products/web-performance/mpulse-real-user-monitoring.jsp
- If you haven’t already, create an mPulse account (https://www.akamai.com/us/en/products/web-performance/mpulse-real-user-monitoring.jsp) and copy your API key once you’ve configured a domain
- Install the WordPress plugin
- Directly from WordPress admin: ‘Plugins’ > ‘Add new’. Search for “Akamai”, “mPulse”, or “Real User Monitoring” and “Install Now”, or
- Upload entire directory to /wp-content/plugins
- From your Plugins page, activate mPulse and configure through the “Akamai mPulse” sub-menu under Settings. You will need your API Key from step 1.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors and Developers
“mPulse Real User Measurement” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “mPulse Real User Measurement” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Updated to Loader Snippet Version 14
- Updated to Loader Snippet Version 12
- Updated to Akamai branding
- Updated interface to be consistent with latest WordPress styles
- The Settings page is now listed under Settings instead of Plugins
- Fixed a bug when W3 Total Cache is installed
- Fixed an issue with a trailing semi-colon in html
- Minor bug fix
- Changed the script loader code
- Initial version