Adds some Multisite-specific functions to WordPress’ XML-RPC interface (http://yourdomain.com/xmlrpc.php).
Using this plugin, you can create a blog, update the archived status and get a blog ID using a remote software (another server, a desktop software, a mobile software…)
The functions enabled by this plugin are:
- Create Blog (ms.CreateBlog)
- Get Blog Id (ms.GetBlogId)
- Update Archived (ms.UpdateArchived)
refer to the wiki for further documentation
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Check ‘Enable the WordPress, Movable Type, MetaWeblog and Blogger XML-RPC publishing protocols’ through ‘Writing’ menu and click ‘Save Changes’
- Start sending XML-RPC requests to the new functions enabled
- What is XML-RPC?
According to Wikipedia, XML-RPC is a remote procedure call (RPC) protocol which uses XML to encode its calls and HTTP as a transport mechanism. Refer to the WordPress Wiki for further explanation about WP’s XML-RPC capabilities.
- My plugin is enabled but is not working, what should I do?
Maybe the remote publishing function is not enabled. To enable it, chek ‘Enable the WordPress, Movable Type, MetaWeblog and Blogger XML-RPC publishing protocols’ through ‘Writing’ menu and click ‘Save Changes’ (step 3 in Installation).
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors and Developers
“Multisite XML-RPC” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Multisite XML-RPC” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.