A plugin that creates shortcodes for use with any affiliate cloaking service or plugin. Formats affiliate links so they aren’t indexed by the search engines, ensures referral data is passed, and easier to style via CSS.
My Affiliate Link is NOT a link management system. It works with your existing tool to better format your affiliate links.
Works with all of the major link cloaking services:
- Thirsty Affiliates (Free and Pro versions)
- Pretty Links (Free and Pro versions)
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors and Developers
“My Affiliate Link” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Added support to allow for different seperator of the child tag. Either ‘-‘ or now ‘/’ between merchant and child, which will allow more flexability with services like ClickMeter which allows for ‘-‘ in their links.
- Added encode option to default true to esc_attr is used for text attribute
- shortened the shortcodes to mal_link, mal_button and mal_amazon can be used (and preferred)
- Added default support for Google’s rel=”sponsored” tag
- Minor documentation changes
- Renamed shortcodes to begin with mal_ to comply with the WordPress plugin gods.
- The first version submitted to WordPress plugin directory.
- Initial version.
The full changelog is available here.