Manage your site from a web desktop. Do multitasking with windows, click icons, use notes. Jump to any place in your wp-admin quickly.
The system users will interact with My Desktop very much the same way they would interact with a regular desktop operating system,
but they work will be editing editing posts or approving comments.
Send me bugs or improvements
If you’re interested in contributing to My Desktop, head to the My Desktop GitHub Repository.
- Login to the /wp-admin/ of your WP website.
- Go to the Plugins section.
- Select the Add New top sub-menu item.
- Search for My Desktop and click the Search Plugins button.
- Click the Install Now link for this plugin.
- Click the Activate Plugin button.
- Finally, click the Switch to your desktop link.
Contributors and Developers
“My Desktop – Manage your site from a web desktop” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
More detailed changes in My Desktop GitHub Repository.
1.0 / 2021-04-15
- Initial release.