Have you ever wanted to duplicate your menus across multiple websites on your wordpress network, and decided that it was too hard to do manually?
This is what this plugin helps you exactly achieve in a matter of clicks.
- Upload your plugin manually or install it via wordpress plugins area
- Go to your network admin area
- Go to Settings->Menu copier
- Follow the instructions on that page
30 September 2016
I was trying to copy one sites menu to 5 others. First, it is difficult to distinguish witch site that I'm copying from because they all display as the domain name truncated without the folder. I could tel from the name of the sites menu name. Result 3 copies of the full menu inside the menu that i was copying from. I had to remove the menu and redo it. Make the sites distinguishable and copy them to the right place and ill make it a 5 star! Thx for the effort.
Contributors and Developers
“Network Menu Copier” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Network Menu Copier” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Initial Release
- Bug Fix: Parent-Child menus weren’t properly copied in some cases, fixed.
- Implemented logging capabilities for plugin
- Fixed bug with logging engine
- Removed warnings which used to show if debug mode is enabled