Thumbnails in new articles setting widget.
- Unzip “Newpost Catch” archive.
- Upload folder ‘newpost-catch’ to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Add the widget to your sidebar from Appearance->Widgets and configure the widget options.
Apply your own css style
(Located in the plug-in directory) CSS “style.css” file the default
(Please create a directory under the “/wp-content/themes/theme directory/css/”) CSS file for customization “newpost-catch.css”
newpost-catch.css > style.css
Will be applied at.
With regard to CSS will either use the default CSS,
I used the CSS that you created in your own, please change to your liking.
With the version up of the plugin, so will be overwritten “style.css” file each time,
I think how to directly edit the “style.css” file and how would you or declined.
If you wish to apply a CSS style on its own,
In the “/wp-content/themes/theme directory/css/” as you please create a “newpost-catch.css”.
Please the name of the file to create and “newpost-catch.css”. The other is the file name, does not apply.
Can use the shortcode in a textwidget and theme files.
- id(string) – Name of the id attribute “ul” element(default:npcatch)
- post_type(string) – Use post types. Retrieves posts by Post Types(default:post)
- cat(int) – Use category id(default:NULL)
- width(int) – Thumbnail width px(default:10)
- height(int) – Thumbnail height px(default:10)
- posts_per_page(int) – Number of post to show per page(default:5)
- sticky(boolean) – Sticky posts or not(on:1 off:0 default:0)
- offset(int) – Number of post to displace or pass over(default:0)
- orderby(string) – Sort retrieved posts by parameter(default:date)
- order(string) – Designates the ascending or descending order of the ‘orderby’ parameter(default:DESC)
- date(boolean) – Display date(on:1 off:0 default:0)
- dynamic(boolean) – Show only articles in the same category as the article being displayed. If you specify both “cat” parameters, “dynamic” priority(on:1 off:0 default:0)
Example1. Want change id name of ul element.
Example2. Show only articles in the same category as the article being displayed.(post_type is “post” only. and is_single() == true )
When the post other than, post_type of the current page is the value of the priority parameter cat
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors and Developers
“Newpost Catch” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“Newpost Catch” has been translated into 1 locale. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “Newpost Catch” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.