NextGEN Resize is plugin that resizes the your pictures on the fly depending on the options set using the screen. This plugin requires Alex Rabe’s – NextGEN Gallery Plugin, without which the NextGEN Resize plugin simply will not work.
NextGEN Resize, says it all 🙂 – Every time you upload any and all images, it would resize them on the fly based on the options set on the settings page.
NextGEN Gallery 1.4.x and WP 2.8.x / 2.9
- Easy/Simple to use.
- Resize images, reduce their size and dimensions on the fly, while using NextGEN
- Resize images in a gallery on a click of a button!
- Flexible settings, set dimentions, etc.
- Easy to switch on and off.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Make sure you have installed Alex Rabe’s – NextGEN Gallery Plugin
- Upload folder
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- There would an option available in the Gallery tab, called ‘Resize on Uploads’, from where you can fine tune settings.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors and Developers
“NextGEN – Resize” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
1.3b – Added a new feature to resize all images in a NextGen Gallery and fixed a lot of issues with some logic while resizing the images based on width and height and height only. A
1.2b – fixed the allocated memory error for PHP and some small bug fixes. If you find any bugs please do inform. Thanks.
1.1b – Added the feature to specifically change the size of the images uploaded based on the height and width both, instead of just height or just width.