Your search for the best WordPress payment gateway plugin ends here!
This is the official Nimbbl plugin for websites built on WordPress and WooCommerce. By integrating this plugin with your WooCommerce store you can accept payments and drive growth in your store with the Nimbbl one-click checkout. Let customers make payments within 5 seconds! Get the latest payment methods like BNPL, UPI and the top payment gateway aggregators in one place with 35%+ higher conversions.
Your WordPress store needs the Nimbbl WooCommerce checkout. Here’s why –
Fast checkout within 5 seconds
Offer a checkout that does all the work behind the scenes taking away the friction from the customer’s end. Say no to additional clicks, form fill-ups, OTPs or redirections. Let your customers complete their payments within seconds.
Superior payment experience
Enable a quick checkout, personalised for every customer. We make payments fast with authentication and eligibility checks behind the scenes via APIs, thus reducing cart abandonments in your store.
Fast Buy Now Pay Later
Offer your customers a fast one-click checkout experience with the leading Buy Now Pay Later payment methods. Your customers see their eligible pay later options automatically without any additional steps or clicks.
Magical UPI payments
With the Magik UPI flow, your customers get a UPI payment experience like never before. No more remembering, searching and toggling between apps and browsers for UPI IDs during transactions. Your business gets higher conversion rates.
Multiple Payment Gateway aggregators
Get the popular online payment gateway aggregators in India in one integration. Add, remove, switch, and change priority between them with ease from the powerful Nimbbl dashboard. No need to add multiple radio buttons on the checkout page, confusing your customers. Just add Nimbbl and run all your payment operations from one place.
Easy-to-use checkout page
Reduce redirections and hops by presenting order details directly on the checkout page. Get a responsive, fast-loading checkout page, ideal for shoppers on mobile devices. Show tax, fees, and other charges to avoid surprises and abandonments from checkout.
Accept the new payment methods in your store
Get a wide range of payment methods, personalised for every customer.
Unified Payments Interface (UPI)
* Offer, UPI, a fast-growing payment method in India
* Magik UPI flow
* UPI intent flow
Buy Now Pay Later (BNPL)
* Enable convenience of pay later payments
* Auto-populate eligible BNPL payment methods
* A personalised experience for every customer
Credit and Debit cards
* Accept payments from all major credit and debit card networks
* International support available
EMI – Card and Cardless
* Increase sales by making purchases affordable for customers
* Get card and cardless EMI facility
Netbanking and wallets
* Enable payments via bank accounts or popular online wallets
* 72+ banks supported
* 15+ wallets covered
Boost conversions with a fast checkout experience. Choose Nimbbl.
Available only for Indian registered businesses.
* Free to install
* Per transaction charges apply – https://nimbbl.biz/checkout-charges
1. You will need to first get your access_key & secret_key. These keys will give you access to the Nimbbl APIs and SDKs and you will need these later in the integration process to authenticate your requests.
2. If you have already signed up for Nimbbl, then please login to the Nimbbl dashboard to get your keys.
3. If you don’t already have a Nimbbl account, please sign up for Nimbbl here – https://nimbbl.biz/get-in-touch.
NOTE – It may take up to 1 working day to issue your login details after you sign up.
Follow the below steps to add the plugin to your website
Step 1 – Install Plugin
Download the plugin from the WordPress repository
Download the plugin and install it manually.
Download the latest Source code zip file.
Upload the zip file to your /wp-content/plugins/directory.
Step 2 – Configure Your Store
1. Log into your WordPress account and activate the Nimbbl WooCommerce plugin in the WordPress Plugin Manager.
2. Log into your WooCommerce account, navigate to Settings and click the Payments tab.
3. Click Manage on Nimbbl WooCommerce plugin to edit the settings.
4. Enable the Payment Method, add the following description: Pay with your fastest payment mode in seconds. All payment modes are supported.
5. Add your Test and Live access_key and Secret_key generated from the Nimbbl Dashboard.
Step 3 – Set Up webhooks
Webhook gets called on certain events which can be customised in the merchant dashboard. When any of the events gets triggered, we send a HTTP POST payload in JSON format to the webhook URL which is configured by you. You can contact the Nimbbl team to set up your webhook URL.
Step 4 – Test Your Store
Enable the test mode to properly test your payment flows.
Step 5 – Go Live
Toggle to the Live mode from the setting page once you have tested your WooCommerce store.
Website URL – https://nimbbl.biz/
FAQs – https://nimbbl.biz/frequently-asked-questions
You can get in touch with us for any integration issues
Contributors & Developers
Nimbbl WooCommerce is an open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
- Minor fixes
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors and Developers
“Nimbbl” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Minor Bug Fixes
- Minor Bug Fixes
- Minor Bug Fixes
- Plugin Version Correction & Bug Fixes
- Webhook & Callback Signature V3 Support
- Bug fixes
- Bug fixes
- Bug fixes
- Redirect flow
- Duplicate invoice ID fix
- WooCommerce version 5 support
- Debug log functionality
- A full working Checkout for WooCommerce.