A simple plugin for adding the new No CAPTCHA reCAPTCHA by Google to WordPress login, registration and comment system as well as BuddyPress registration form to protect against spam.
- Option to activate CAPTCHA in login, registration, comment and BuddyPress registration forms.
- Choose a theme for the CAPTCHA.
- Auto-detects the user’s language.
Plugins you will like
- No CAPTCHA reCAPTCHA for WooCommerce: Protect WooCommerce login, registration and password reset form against spam using Google’s No CAPTCHA reCAPTCHA.
- ProfilePress: A shortcode based WordPress form builder that makes building custom login, registration and password reset forms stupidly simple. More info here
- MailOptin – The best WordPress email optin forms, email automation & newsletters plugin in the market.
Installing No CAPTCHA reCAPTCHA is just like any other WordPress plugin.
Navigate to your WordPress “Plugins” page, inside of your WordPress dashboard, and follow these instructions:
- In the search field enter No CAPTCHA reCAPTCHA. Click “Search Plugins”, or hit Enter.
- Select No CAPTCHA reCAPTCHA and click either “Details” or “Install Now”.
- Once installed, click “Activate”.
Any question? post it in the support forum.
Contributors and Developers
“No CAPTCHA reCAPTCHA” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Tuned down admin notices.
- Improve compatibility with WordPress 5.0
- Small bug fix.
- Small fix and improvement.
- Fixed deleted comment Email Notifications
- Move menu to settings as submenu
- Fixed bug where logged user couldnt submit comments
- Add margin bottom spacing before submit button.
- Changed default error message to “Please confirm you are not a robot”
- Moved captcha before comment submit button.
- Force delete comments that fails captcha test.
- Remove overzealous activation check.
- Bump minimum requirement to 4.0
- Added integration to BuddyPress registration.
- allow the plugin to be activated network-wide, and in this case display the settings page on the network admin side.
- make the plugin fully translation-ready, and provide the french translation
- remove warnings that display on first activation, when all options are not set
- list the available language for CAPTCHA from the WordPress language packs. To add another language, simply install a new core language pack. This way, the list will only show the languages you are interested in.
- Fixed header already sent error
- Initial commit