“Notification Bar Builder for Elementor” – Allow you to build your desired responsive notice in a quick time using the Elementor page builder. You can build the notifications on your own OR you may use the prebuilt templates. You can use the notification bar for notifying discounts, important updates, grab user’s attention, present promotion, and any other content that might catch their interest.
You can see the live demo here : Live Demo
Donwnload prebuilt templates from here and then follow This instruction
- No coding required, Drag & Drop only!
- Notification Position
- Allow user to close notice
- Add the link to the Notification Bar
- Add button to the Notification Bar
- Targeting pages: including/excluding pages
- Targeting specific product pages
- Complete control over look and feel
- Edit the design easily: font, font size, background color, text color, padding, margin & much more
- Background images: express the holiday mood, increase conversions, and generate more sales
- Beautiful Design
- Easy to install and use
- Custom Message to Users
- Display Downtime Message
- Create unlimited bars
- Boost sales effectively
- Works with Any Theme
- Display on for: (Entire Website / Only Homepage / Specific post,page, products ids / All pages / All PosAll Products)<
- Exclude page, post, or product ids
- Allow User To Close Notice
- Appear Again Duration (How many days later show the notice again after close.)
- Notification Position (Top / Bottom)
- Close Icon Position (Top Right / Top Left / Middle Right / Middle Left)
- Alignment (Left / Center / Right)
- Swap Elements
- Text Color
- Text Typography
- Text Shadow
- Text Margin
- Text Padding
- Button Typography
- Button Text Shadow
- Button Text Color
- Button Background Color
- Button Border Type
- Button Border Radius
- Button Box Shadow
- Button Margin
- Button Padding
- Button Hover Text color
- Button Hover Background Color
- Button Hover Animation Effect
- Button Hover Border Type
- Button Hover Border Radius
- Bar Section Width (Full Width / Boxed)
- Bar Section Background Color
- Bar Section Background Image
- Bar Section Background Gradient Color
- Bar Section Background Overlay
For Support / Suggestion OR any other query. Please feel free to Contact Us Here
This section describes how to install the “Notification Bar Builder for Elementor” plugin and get it working.
i. Go to the WordPress Dashboard “Add New Plugin” section.
ii. Search For “Image Hover Effects For Elementor”.
iii. Install, then Activate it.
i. Unzip (if it is zipped) and Upload
notification-bar-builder-for-elementor folder to the
ii. Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
i. After install and activate the plugin you will get a notice to install Elementor Plugin ( If allready have it then do not show any notice. ).
ii. To install the plugin click on the “Button” Install Elementor.
iii. Follow the screenshots to learn how it works!
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors and Developers
“Notification Bar Builder for Elementor” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Notification Bar Builder for Elementor” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Initial Release