NutritionWP provides an easy way to add recipes to your food blog.
- Supports Recipe Schema so your recipes look beautiful in search results and Pinterest.
- Includes storing and displaying full nutritional facts.
- Supports Cuisines, Occasions, Special Diets, and Courses.
- You can embed your recipe in a post
- Dev friendly. Filter and actions to easily extend to your needs.
NutritionWP Pro Additional Features
* Additional Template
* Recipe printing
* 12 Months of support and updates
* More features soon
- Upload the plugin to
/wp-content/plugins/. Alternately, you can download this package as a zip and upload it via the WordPress dashboard.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Click the NutritionWP icon in the WordPress dashboard to get started.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors and Developers
“NutritionWP” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“NutritionWP” has been translated into 1 locale. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “NutritionWP” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
1.5, Oct 12, 2020
- PHP 7.4 Support
- Tested with WordPress 5.4.4
1.2, April 5, 2019
- Tested with WordPress 5.1.1
- Added Ingredient Links
- Added Recipe Source links
- Fixed serving type bug on PHP version 5.x
- Fix error on PHP version 5.6
- Update Readme
- Add screen shots and plugin info
- Update tax slugs
- Format servings
- Fix CSS output checkbox setting
- First Release