Features of “OG Tags”:
- Include type of object to Open Graph API (“website” for home and “article” for posts).
- Include the tags with properties in the page according with Open Graph API documentation.
- Include your ID as administrator for Social Plugins like Comments.
- Include your Page as publisher for Open Graph’s object.
- Include a default image to Home and posts without Featured Image.
- Use Featured Image how og:image (i.e. it will appear on Facebook’ Feed).
- Simple page with less configurations. We want to be simple! Automatic.
Open Graph works in English & the Documentation and the Options Pages are in English or Brazilian Portuguese
After downloading the ZIP file:
- Login to your WordPress site administrator panel and head over the ‘Plugins’ menu
- Click ‘Add New’.
- Choose the ‘Upload’ option.
- Click Choose file and select the OG Tags zip file.
- Click Install Now button.
- Once it is complete, activate the plugin.
Contributors and Developers
“OG Tags” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Security patch. Please update.
- Thanks for Mr. Ryota Nakazato for responsible disclosure.
- Correcting the print form of og-tag content
- Included “Settings” link in the Plugins page
- Change in option page
- Code refactoring for WordPress standards
- Ready for translation (pt_BR)
- New default image and it is “translatable” now
- Created a compatibility option with plugins and themes that use filters in wp_title.
- Optimized plugin files.
- Improved security.
- Integration with WordPress upload to the default image.
- Optimized query to database of plugin options.
- Added to the official WordPress repository
- Add Open Graph object type (“website” for home page and “article” for posts and articles).
- Add the tags with properties on the pages and according to the Open Graph API documentation.
- Add your ID as an administrator of Social Plugins such as Comments.
- Add your Facebook Page as a “publisher” of the site in the Open Graph.
- Add a default image for Home and for articles with No Featured Image.
- Use the Featured Image of the post as og:image (ie, it will appear in the Facebook Feed).
- A page with few settings. We want everything to be simple! Automatic.
Suggestions? – https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/og-tags