Oh Dear monitors uptime, performance, broken links, SSL certificates and more!
- Display your site’s uptime monitoring
- Display your site’s performance monitoring
- Display your site’s broken links
- Dashboard widgets
- Regular updates and improvements: Go through the changelog
This plugin requires an active Oh Dear account.
- Browse issue tracker on GitHub
This plugin is not official made or maintained by Oh Dear. All data provided through the official Oh Dear API.
The installation and configuration of the plugin is as simple as it can be.
- In your WordPress admin area, go to Plugins > New Plugin, search for Oh Dear and click Install now.
- Alternatively, download the plugin files and upload the contents of
ohdear.zipto your plugins directory, which usually is
- Activate the plugin.
- Access the plugin’s setting page by browsing to Oh Dear > Settings in your WordPress admin area.
- Enter your personal API Token which can be found on your Oh Dear acccount
- Select the website from which the data will be taken from.
- Access the plugin’s dashboard page by browsing to Oh Dear > Dashboard in your WordPress admin area.
What do I need to use this plugin?
To use this plugin you must have an active Oh Dear account.
Contributors and Developers
“Oh Dear – Monitor Uptime, Performance and Broken Links” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
Version 1.0.1 (August 18th, 2020)
- New: Added a friendly demand for a plugin review to the dashboard page
- Tweak: Prefixed CSS classes to avoid third-party conflicts
- WordPress v5.5 compatibility
Version 1.0.0 (August 7th, 2020)
- Initial release