Our WordPress plugin helps you make your website GDPR compliant*. The plugin automatically detects all the cookies used on your site and adds a description to each cookie extracted from our large database of cookies.
The plugin has the following key features:
• Extremely fast load time
• Automatic updates to new scripts and cookies
• Categorizes all cookies in order for the users to accept or decline them
• User friendly design to ensure a high number of users accept all cookies, giving you as much data as possible
• Easy setup, no need for technical updates
• Website is not shown until the user has accepted or declined cookies, ensuring GDPR compliancy*
- Subject to compliance of the Danish Government’s interpretation of the GDPR rules.
Once the plugin is installed you will need an API-key. Get your subscription for Cookie Manager here: https://www.online-results.dk/cookie-manager.
If you have already subscribed to Cookie Manager via Online-Results, but can’t locate your API-key, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
IF YOU FIND ANY BUGS IN OUR PLUGIN OR HAVE QUESTIONS, PLEASE CONTACT US AT SUPPORT@ONLINE-RESULTS.DK
Contributors & Developers
“Online-Results Cookie Manager” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
First download our plugin ZIP file.
1.Log in to your administration panel.
2.Go to Plugins page, click on Add New, then click “Upload Plugin”.
3.Click “Choose file”, then select the plugin zip file.
4.Install and activate our plugin.
5.Insert your API-key.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors and Developers
“Online-Results Cookie Manager” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Initial version.
- Updated description
- Updated version control