Order Status Control for WooCommerce plugin helps shop admins complete orders automatically. By default, WooCommerce is auto-complete “downloadable” products but not “Virtual” products. This plugin auto-completes virtual products as well. It also comes with two more additional cases.
- Default: Default WooCommerce Order method.
- All orders containing only Virtual Products: Orders that don’t have any other physical products and only have Virtual products will be marked as completed.
- All Orders that have Paid Successfully: All orders (along with physical products) that successfully paid will be marked as complete.
- All Orders: No matter what is the order contains or has (payment complete, virtual, physical, offline payments, etc.), as soon as a customer land on the thank you page, the order status will be changed to complete.
Order Status Control option will be found under WooCommerce > Settings > General Tab
🔥 WHAT’S NEXT
If you like this order status control plugin, then consider checking out our other free plugins:
Preorder for WooCommerce – Ultimate Preorders Plugin for WooCommerce.
Show Stock for WooCommerce
Disable Email Notifications for WooCommerce
Custom Order Status Allows to create custom order status for WooCommerce
- Go to the WordPress Dashboard “Add New Plugin” section.
- Search For “Order Status Control”.
- Install it by clicking the “Install Now” button.
- When installation finishes, click “Activate Plugin” button.
Contributors and Developers
“Order Status Control for WooCommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
1.0.1 – 12 Sep 22
- [Compatibility] with WooCommerce 6.8
1.0 – 22 Jun 22
- [Compatibility] with WooCommerce 6.6.1
- [Compatibility] with WordPress 6.0
0.3 – 1 Dec 21
- Support for WooCommerce version 5.9
- Support for WooCommerce version 5.7.1
- Beta Initial release