Show content of any selected page in a widget.
In the back office, on your post page, check the checkbox “Add this page on widget”.
This selected page, appears finaly in your “Page on widget” widget.
Drag and drop your widget on widget-zone like you want.
Show or unshow the page title
Limit content lenght with number of words.
Custom the read more link.
- create a widget zone in top of the home page on your custom template
- Select with the checkbox your welcome or about page on back-office
- Put the “page on widget” widget on your new widget-zone
- You ave now home page with first, a welcome or about page and after the normal posts order
Widget options: show or not page title || limit words of content || “read more link” custom
- Download the .zip file
- Extract the contents and upload into your wp-content/plugins directory
- Activate the plugin/widget in your WordPress Dashboard
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors and Developers
“Page on widget” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Add show or unshow page title possibility
- Fix more link bugg
- This is the first version of the plugin.