Show content of any selected page in a widget.
- In the back office, drag and drop the widget on widget zone like you want.
- Put a custom title, show or not the custom title.
- Choose the page you want in the select box.
- Show or not the page title, the page thumbnail, the page content, the page excerpt.
- This widget run multiple instances, so you can put any page you want in different widget zone.
If you use it please rate it.
If you use it please don’t forget compatibility box.
Example of usage
- useful for welcome message in your homepage
- useful for about stuff in your homepage
- useful for address information in your homepage
- useful for a lot of things
- Download the .zip file
- Extract the contents and upload into your wp-content/plugins directory
- Activate the plugin/widget in your WordPress Dashboard
- Why the last version in the changelog is never the current downloadable version ?
Don’t worry it’s just a teaser.
- How to have more than one sidebar ?
- If i have no excerpt what append ?
The widget will do the job for you
- My current wordpress theme don’t support post-thumbnails option. What i have to do ?
- If i have no thumbnail what append if have selected show thumbnail option ?
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors and Developers
“PageWhereYouWant” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “PageWhereYouWant” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- I18n support
- Page thumbnail support
- Add page excerpt with link to the page
- This is the first version of the plugin.