Insert a button into the editor which opens a popup window letting users insert images and links of paint color matches from over 100 paint brands. Includes all colors/schemes and products from MyPerfectColor.com. Very useful time saving plugin for bloggers who write about interior design, architecture and color.
For more Information, please visit [My Perfect Color] (http://www.myperfectcolor.com/ “Simply find your perfect color”).
- You will see a new button in the post editor(TinyMCE).
- By pressing this button, a new pop up window will be open to let users search for some colors, paints, color schemes or products from MyPerfectColor.com
- Enter a keyword for the search.
- Select one option from the results and press the submit button.
- A shortcode will be generated. This shortcode then will be replaced with corresponding html once the user publish the post.
- curl or fopen must be enabled.
Do not hesitate to send your feedbacks to [My Perfect Color] (http://www.myperfectcolor.com/Contact-us/6.htm “Contact us”)
- Install the plugin through wp-admin following the wizard. Otherwise, unzip the file and upload
paint-color-insert-toolfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Set your email in ‘Paint Color Insert Tool’ through the ‘Settings’ menu. (OPTIONAL)
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors and Developers
“Paint Color Insert Tool” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Paint Color Insert Tool” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
1.0 – Initial Release
1.1 – Added Pagination and resource filter