Easily add PayPal payment options to your WordPress / WooCommerce website. Official PayPal Partner.
- PayPal Express Checkout / PayPal Credit
- PayPal Pro
- PayPal PayPal Payflow
- PayPal Payments Advanced
- PayPal REST Credit Card Payments
- WooCommerce Payment Tokens
- WooCommerce Subscriptions
- PayPal IPN
- PayPal REST API webhooks
Our Quality Control team works very hard to test everything and provide the best possible quality. Our certified developers provide the best tools with full security and optimised code to speed up payment processing.
WooCommerce Payment Tokens Compatibility
Fully supports WooCommerce payment tokens, so buyers can choose to save their payment method to their account for your website for quicker checkout in the future.
PayPal Express Checkout / PayPal Credit
PayPal Express Checkout
Express Checkout gives your buyers a simplified checkout experience that keeps them local to your website or mobile app throughout the payment authorisation process and lets them use their PayPal balance, bank account, or credit card to pay without sharing or entering any sensitive information on your site.
The enhanced PayPal Express Checkout with In-Context gives your customers a simplified checkout experience that keeps them local to your website throughout the payment authorisation process and enables them to use their PayPal balance, bank account, or credit card to pay without sharing or entering any sensitive information on your site.
The PayPal Express Checkout with In-Context flow gives your customers a simplified checkout experience that keeps them local to your website throughout the payment authorisation process and enables them to use their PayPal balance, bank account, or credit card to pay without sharing or entering any sensitive information on your site.
Add PayPal as a payment option to your checkout page – or use it as a stand-alone solution. You’ll open the door to over 169 million active PayPal users who look for and use this fast, easy, and secure way to pay.
When you need to buy something, you don’t want to wait. With PayPal Credit, you can enjoy special financing offers like this one: No Payments + No Interest if paid in full in 6 months on purchases of $99 or more. Buying with the power to pay as you choose and still enjoying the security and reliability of PayPal…now that’s magic
No Payments + No Interest if paid in full in 6 months on purchases of $99 or more.
The best time to pay is when it’s right for you. So, when you check out with PayPal and choose PayPal Credit, look for special financing offers to help you get what you need, when you need it, and pay for it over time.
Budgeting made simple with set monthly payments up to 36 months.
Easy Payments with PayPal Credit lets you get what you need, when you need it, and budget your payments as you go. You choose the monthly payment amount or length of time that works for you. You can even set automatic monthly payments, so all that’s left to do is enjoy your purchase.
Express Checkout is a fast, easy way for buyers to pay with PayPal. Express Checkout makes it easier for buyers to pay online and it enables you to accept PayPal while retaining control of the buyer and the overall checkout flow. In a typical checkout flow, the buyer must provide shipping information and then billing and payment information after checking out from the shopping basket page. With Express Checkout, the buyer can check out and pay without entering any shipping or billing information because PayPal provides the stored information. This simplifies and expedites the checkout process, which can increase your sales up to 18 percent.
- PayPal Payments Pro gives you the flexibility and payment processing security to build a professional-grade e-commerce site. It can be configured in any way your business needs – and works across devices. Plus, because it’s from PayPal, you can tap into over 184+ million active customer accounts around the globe.
PayPal PayPal Payflow
- Payflow Gateway is PayPal’s secure and open payment gateway. Using the Payflow Gateway APIs, merchants can process debit and credit card payments, PayPal, PayPal Credit®, authorisations, captures, and credit voids. PayPal Payments Pro internally utilises Payflow Gateway and its API, providing the same features. PayPal Payments Pro merchants use PayPal as their credit card processor, while Payflow Gateway merchants can choose to process their online store payments with any major payment processor, bank, or card association. Merchants who want total control over the checkout experience can host their own checkout pages and send transactions to PayPal using the open Payflow Gateway API or choose to have PayPal host the checkout pages and manage security for sales and authorisations.
PayPal Payments Advanced
- Accept credit cards and PayPal directly on your website. Keep customers on your site for the entire checkout process without the full burden of protecting their financial data. In addition to a merchant account and gateway in one, PayPal provides you with a secure checkout template to integrate within your website. Your customers won’t know that we’re processing their payment, making your business look more secure and professional
PayPal REST Credit Card Payments
- The Payments REST API provides an easy and secure way to accept online and mobile payments. You can take advantage of all the great benefits of PayPal while enabling customers to make payments with only a few clicks. Payments can be made with PayPal, depending on the country.
WooCommerce Payment Tokens
- Fully supports WooCommerce payment tokens, so buyers can choose to save their payment method to their account for your website for quicker checkout in the future.
- Instant Payment Notification (IPN) is a message service that automatically notifies merchants of events related to PayPal transactions. Merchants can use it to automate back-office and administrative functions, including automatically fulfilling orders and providing customers with order status.
Automatic installation is the easiest option as WordPress handles the file transfers for you, and you don’t need to leave your web browser. To do an automatic install, log in to your WordPress dashboard, navigate to the Plugins menu and click Add New.
In the search field type ”PayPal Payment for WooCommerce” and click Search Plugins. Once you’ve found our plugin you can view details about it such as the rating and description. Most importantly, of course, you can install it by simply clicking Install Now.
Unzip the files and upload the folder into your plugins folder (/wp-content/plugins/) overwriting previous versions if they exist Activate the plugin in your WordPress admin area.
Easy steps to install the plugin:
Upload ”palmodule-paypal-payment-for-woocoomerce” folder/directory to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory Activate the plugin through the ’Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
Q: Is this plugin used for WooCoomerce?
A: Yes, this plugin provides a Payment gateway option for WooCoomerce.
Q: Does this plugin provide full security ?
A: Yes, this plugin provides a fully secure payment option.
Q: Does this plugin provide sandbox/testing options?
A: Yes, this plugin provides testing/sandbox options in each payment option.
Contributors and Developers
“PayPal Payment for WooCommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“PayPal Payment for WooCommerce” has been translated into 3 locales. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “PayPal Payment for WooCommerce” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
1.0.5 – 22-9-2017
* Update PayPal IPN URL
* Changed label in PayPal Payflow option