Inspired by and building upon the great work of Jean-Paul Franssen, who developed a wordpress-sidebar-widget to display feeds coming from Pandora, I have now finished programming a WordPress plugin, which can help you to place Pandora-feeds freely anywhere in your theme-templates.
For more information on Pandora, visit http://pandora.com.
I’m in no way connected to Pandora Media, Inc, this is my private, non-profit contribution to the wordpress-community.
Pandora and the Music Genome Project are registered trademarks of Pandora Media, Inc.
The complete documentation is located at my website: http://www.weinschenker.name/pandorafeeds/
- Upload the file pandorafeeds.php to your plugin-directory: www.yourblog.com/wp-content/plugins/
- Go to the plugin-section of your blog’s admin-area, scroll down to ‘Pandora Feeds for WordPress Plugin’ and press ‘activate’.
- Now go to the Options section and klick on ‘Pandora Feeds’
- Type into the input-field your Pandora-account name. You register at Pandora with your E-Mail-address. Your account-name is the local-part of the address. For example, if you have registered with email@example.com, you should enter john.doe into the textfield.
- Congratulations, now you’re done!
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors and Developers
“Pandora Feeds for WordPress” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors