Provides an extremely simple full page cache of the homepage.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/panomity-wp-cachedirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Upon activation, /panomity-wp-cache.php is copied from the plugin’s asset directory to the document root. After verifiying that the files was copied, change your webserver configuration to point to /panomity-wp-cache.php instead of /index.php. You can find instructions on how to do so for Apache or nginX at the Plugin URI.
I need a custom cache expiration time. How can I enable this?
Before activating the plugin, open the file assets/panomity-wp-cache.php and change all instances of 600 to the number of seconds you wish to set as the cache. For example for one hour, this would be 3600.
If you do not feel confident in editing source files, please consider our managed WP hosting. This comes with the plugin PANOMITY WP Turbo and lets you set a custom cache expiration time, is cached in RAM, can cache all pages of a domain, is updated automatically and provides cache matrics.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors and Developers
“PANOMITY WP CACHE” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “PANOMITY WP CACHE” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Add missing data sanitization and variable escaping.
- Initital release for PHP v8.1 after rebranding.