PayDirectFPX payment gateway plugin for WooCommerce. This plugin enable online payment using credit or debit cards (Visa and Mastercard only) and online banking (for Malaysian banks only). Currently PayDirectFPX is only available for businesses that reside in Malaysia.
- Make sure that you already have WooCommerce plugin installed and activated.
- From your WordPress admin dashboard, go to menu ‘Plugins’ and ‘Add New’.
- Key in ‘PayDirectFPX’ in the ‘Search Plugins’ field and press enter.
- It will display the plugin and press intall.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress.
- Go to menu WooCommerce, settings, Checkout, PayDirectFPX and fill in your merchant id and API key. You can retrieve the merchant id and API key from PayDirectFPX Dashboard at https://www.paydirect.my
- Make sure the ‘Enable this payment gateway’ is ticked. Click on ‘Save changes’ button.
- In PayDirectFPX Dashboard make sure you key in your URL, return URL (Optional) and press Save.
Do I need to sign up with PayDirectFPX in order to use this plugin?
Yes, we require info such as merchant id and API key that is only available after you sign up with PayDirectFPX.
Can I use this plugin without using WooCommerce?
What currency does it support?
Currently PayDirectFPX only support Malaysian Ringgit (RM).
Please contact us by email or Whatsapp. You can get our contact information at https://paydirect.my
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors and Developers
“PayDirectFPX” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “PayDirectFPX” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.