A streamlined shipping integration solution for WooCommerce and Pitney Bowes.
- Ship by USPS, PB, FedEx or UPS
- Print labels right from your order list
- Compatible with WooCommerce Shipment Tracking
- Includes options for address validation and special services like insurance
- Email and SMS delivery notifications
- Pitney Bowes account required (Proof of registered business, physical address, business bank account and signed NDA required)
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/pb-shippingdirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the \’Plugins\’ screen in WordPress
- Go to the WooCommerce > Settings page for setup
- Visit the WooCommerce > Orders page to begin shipping orders
Where can I get support?
Reach out to us anytime for additional support.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors and Developers
“Enterprise Shipping for Pitney Bowes” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Enterprise Shipping for Pitney Bowes” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Report improvements. Default to manifest. Improve search interface.
- History search improvements and bug fixes to pagination. Fix potential bugs in sms process.
- Improved label history reports. Added tracking number search.
- Improved storage efficiency of address validation cache.
- Potential fix for wp-db deprecation bug for WP<6.1.1.
* Minor bug fixes.
- Allow printing of packing slip without label purchase.
- Differentiate between display of retail and contract rates. Skip retail display when lower rate avail for identical service.
- Ship date logging, input and caching.
- Minor updates. Optional variation view for queue. WC tested up to: 7.0.
- Added packing slip note and optional logo url. Bug fix for duplicate meta. WC tested up to: 6.8.
- Improved caching of options by association. Use customer selected method for predicative selections.
- Compatibility with WP 6.0. Various bug fixes for cart rate quotes, queue, and reporting.
- Compatibility with WC 6.5. Minor improvements to queue and dim logic.
- Update to use shipping company field, instead of billing co, if specified. Compatibility with WC 6.3.
- Compatibility with WP 5.9, WC 6.2.
- WC tested up to: 6.1. Minor improvements to ship notifications.
- Opt out endpoint. Minor bug fixes.
- Bug fixes to sms delivery status. Minor improvements to queue.
- Bug fixes to queue and product list.
- 2021 Holiday corrections.
- WC tested up to: 5.9. Other minor improvements to product ship list.
- DelCon default service for FCM & PM. Fix product qty bug after partial refund/return.
- Compatibility with WC 5.8.
- Remove transient on fetch setting update.
- Add timing for fetch setting. Resubscribe to notifications feature.
- Delete report bug fixes. Email queue optimization.
- Email and sms delivery bug fixes. Email unsubscribe link. Email queue optimization.
- Delivery notification functionality. Cron jobs and sms queue. Various minor bug fixes.
- WC tested up to: 5.7. Evaluation and alert if system weight 20% or more outside of user input weight. Default to unvalidated address if validated address is blank.
- Sys vs User dims on hover. Default to validated address.
- USPS manifest bug fixes. Exclude return labels from manifest.
- Compatibility check with WC 5.6. Ability to delete and rebatch USPS manifests.
- USPS Scannable manifest. Color coding queue items. Reporting bug fixes.
- Bug fixes to shipment weight product cache. Minor improvements to label data display on hover.
- Minor bug fixes to induction zip defaults.
- Minor bug fixes to cancel label functionality. Improvements to reports and induction zip for returns.
- Delivery tracking status added to reports and meta data. Bug fixes to reports. New placeholder default in induction zip. Reduce font size on packing slip meta.
- Add print date to packing slip. Option to specify induction zip manually or by facility. Turn on troubleshoot mode from admin URL. Update PB API URLs to FQDN.
- Minor bug fixes. Ability to use custom tracking URL.
- Bug fixes for FedEx/UPS.
- Improved report regen logic.
- Improved report CSS. Ability to bypass unvalidated addresses on purchase. Fix for return labels with validated address. Use max ship date for container and manifests post_date.
- Added logic to carrier tracking links. Fixed carrier caps for compatibility w/WooCommerce Shipment Tracking. Fixed bearer token regen. Added report averages.
- Report delete function. Bug fixes to report rendering.
- Improvements to label cancellation records. Bug fixes for container labels. Bug fixes to live rate setup. Logic and visual improvements updates to reports.
- Cache selection for email suppressing. Option to skip USPS pickup request when batching reports.
- Bug fix for cancelling label. Ability to suppress email notification.
- Option to add assisting employee initials to record. Padding adjustments to packing slip. Add cust note to comments.
- Adjustments to DIM caching. Minor fixes to default selected rate.
- Return label capability. Minor bug fixes.
- Addition of DIM caching. Improvements to UPS & FedEx linking. Fixes to queue logic.
- Adjustments to white label branding. Improvements to labeling and completed order email trigger.
- Refinements to live rate requirements. CSS improvements to mobile admin.
- Restructuring of menu items. Reship process. Dedicated queue page. Tracking links.
- Improvements to packing slip, mobile views and print view. Added help options.
- Compatibility with WC 5.2.
- Resolve PHP 8.0 warnings.
- Prevent setup errors if WC not active.
- Overhaul to meet WP publish req.
- Refined setup and PB account requirements.
- Support for FedEx and UPS accounts.
- Container & manifest report generation.
- Accept multiple origin facilites. Store PB facility Ids for each.
- Bug fix add to cart error
- Basic functionality created