This Pinterest plugin will enable your sites visitors to pin individual images on Pinterest, the pin button will appear just underneath every image in the main content.
It gives you the option to chose from the 3 versions of pinterest buttons to apply to your post images.
It also has the option to add a Pinterest follow button to the bottom of your posts.
More features and a major bug fixing release coming in version 1.0
- If you have download the plugin you will need to the plugin folder to the
/wp-content/plugins/directory on your server
- Install the plugin using the plugins section of your wp-admin by searching for “Pinterest Image Pin” and installing as you would normally
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
If you have any Q’s you can get in touch with me on my Twitter account @shanejones
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors and Developers
“Pinterest Image Pin” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Addition of image alignment
- CSS Class updates
- Fixing screenshots
- Updating admin screen formatting
- Fixing of conflicting code
- Addition of screenshots
- Image Fixes
- Creation of the plugin… Yay!