With PixCodes you can have a shortcode insert interface.
The awesome part is that you can filter any shortcode parameters or overwrite any shortcode template with your theme.
Note: this plugin does not add any style to the output of shortcodes.
We believe that shortcodes functionality should be offered by a plugin and the style should be provided by themes.
Here is a detailed documentation about how you can configure some plugin settings and output.
- Install PixCodes either via the WordPress.org plugin directory, or by uploading the files to your
- After activating PixCodes go to any edit page and see the PixCodes in the editor toolbar
- For further instructions and how to filter parameters or overwrite templates, read our detailed documentation
Contributors and Developers
“PixCodes” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Improve compatibility with WordPress 5.7.2.
- Checked and made sure that the plugin works with the latest WordPress version (5.1)
- Fixed some edged cases for the OpenTable shortcode
- Update Select2 version to 4.0.3
- Fix: Shorcode insertion for WordPress 4.3
- Fix: Image Uploder (in TeamMember shortcode)
- Small improvements to the Icon shortcode
- Small improvements to the OpenTable shortcode