A Simple Plugin to Check the System Info and Your Plugin is compatible up top which version of WordPress, before performing WordPress Update. It will show you the current running plugin version, the latest release of the plugin version, and are they ready to update or not with the latest version of WordPress.
- Display all the Information of Plugin at one page
- Plugin Current Version Check
- Plugin Latest Release Version Check
- Compatible With WordPress Version
- Plugin Ready to Update Or Not
- Filter to check plugin activated or not
- Display Total Number of Issues Resolved in Last Two Months
- Display Count of Total Number of Plugin Installed
- Displayed Count of Total Number of Plugin Activate or Deactivate
- Display all the supported php version for plugin
- Display System Info
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
16 April 2023
The plugin is a great tool I use for new clients to get an overview of versions of the installed plugins, supported WordPress versions and PHP versions before upgrading a site. Saves me time. Thanks! Easy worth 5-stars.
7 January 2022
Hello, I like the concept of using a specific page and would use your plugin if it can also display PHP version supported by the plugins. It is an info you can find for individual plugin in WordPress.org repository but would be nice to have that for all plugins at once ! Eric Collart
9 June 2021
easy to use. user friendly.
1 May 2021
A all-around view that shows basic plugins version infos and compatibility, but needs some filters and sorting functions, as the possibility to select only active/disabled plugins and sorting & filtering for all columns. Anyway, nice job!! Waiting for updates 😉
Contributors and Developers
“Plugin Compatibility Checker” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Plugin Compatibility Checker” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.