What is pootle button?
pootle button is a wordpress plugin that helps in building awesome buttons.
What can I do with pootle button?
With pootle buttons you can:
- Add buttons easily in wordpress editor
- Have cool buttons with gradient background by choosing second background color
- Set custom hover color for button
- Have border with desired border thickness and color
- Have buttons with rounded corners
- Choose any size for your button
- Align your button left, center or right
What makes pootle button so cool?
Pootle button makes managing buttons, the most important part of a website’s User Interface, incredibly easy
- Feels very much like WordPress.
- Integrated well into WordPress editor.
Can I see pootle button in action?
Yes! Watch this video.
Install and activate the plugin. In your WordPress dashboard simply add a new page to start using pootle button!
Installing “pootle button” can be done either by searching for “pootle button” via the “Plugins > Add New” screen in your WordPress dashboard, or by using the following steps:
- Download the plugin via WordPress.org.
- Upload the ZIP file through the “Plugins > Add New > Upload” screen in your WordPress dashboard.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Visit the settings screen and configure, as desired.
- Where can I get help & support
For help & support please head over to http://docs.pootlepress.com where there are loads of helpful articles and you can submit a support ticket.
- How do I contribute?
We encourage everyone to contribute their ideas, thoughts and code snippets. This can be done by forking the repository over at GitHub.
Contributors and Developers
“pootle button” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “pootle button” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.