Awesome WordPress popups with live preview
Popup Box – WordPress plugin for easily create popups with live preview. Create your own amazing pop-ups using many style options and display options.
The ability to insert shortcodes to the popup content allows you to use many plugins to create forms (for example Contact Form 7) and something else.
Options for location on the screen and functions for open allow you to create popup for a different purposes.
Quick Start video
How to use and create a new popup with Popup Box plugin for WordPress.
Popup Box features
- Create unlimited popups;
- Live preview;
- Many custom style options;
- Triggers for opening: Auto open with delay, open via click, Open when page scrolls;
- Support inserting the shortcodes into content;
- Display a pop-up window only on special pages;
- Enable test mode;
- Possibility to show the pop-up window only once for the user;
Use with other plugins to maximize your results
- Counter Box – powerful creator of counters, timers and countdowns
- Button Generator – easily Button Builder
- Herd Effects – fake notifications and social proof plugin
- Floating Button
- Side Menu Lite – add sticky fixed buttons
- Sticky Buttons – floating buttons builder
- Bubble Menu – circle floating menu
- Float menu – awesome floating side menu
- Wow Skype Buttons
Search for answers and ask your questions at support center
- Installation option 1: Find and install this plugin in the
Add newsection of your
- Installation option 2: Download the zip file, then upload the plugin via the wp-admin in the
Add newsection. Or unzip the archive and upload the folder to the plugins directory
Activatewhen you have installed the plugin via dashboard or press
Activatein the in the
- Go to
Popup Boxsection that will appear in your main menu on the left
Add newto create your first menu
- Setup your popup
- Click Save
Contributors and Developers
“Popup Box – new WordPress popup plugin” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Popup Box – new WordPress popup plugin” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Fixed: security update
- Fixed: minor bugs
- Fixed: security issues
- Updated: Support page
- Fixed: update the database
- Fixed: function ‘Activate/Deactivate’ the popup
- Added: function ‘Import/Export’
- Changed: Support page
- Added: new units for location
- Changed: removed dependency on jQuery.
- Fixed: class for a close popup
- Fixed: Place close button outer
- Fixed: function for showing popup on specific pages
- Added: “document ready” to script
- Fixed: fix work with page builder plugins
- Initial release