Plugin Display Post with multiple layout order by date, title, random… Developer can override HTML or create new layout in your theme (Theme name/post-display/any layout.php).
- Display your post on sidebar or content with shortcode.
- Support 2 layouts style.
- Order post by Date, Title, ID, Author, Comment, Random.
- Can override HTML layout.
- Can create new layout on your theme.
1. Automatic installation:
The simplest way to install is to click on ‘Plugins’ then ‘Add new’ and type ‘Post Display’ in the search field.
2. Manual installation 1:
- Login to your website and go to the Plugins.
- Click the Add New button.
- Under Install Plugins, click the Upload Plugin.
- Select the plugin zip file (post-display.zip) from your computer then click the Install Now button.
- You should see a message stating that the plugin was installed successfully.
- Click the Activate Plugin.
2. Manual installation 2:
- You should have access to the server where WordPress is installed.
- Upload the plugin zip file (post-display.zip) up to your server path(/wp-content/plugins/) and unzip it here.
- Login to your website and go to the Plugins section of your admin panel.
- Look for “Post Display” and click Activate.
Contributors and Developers
“Post Display” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Post Display” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Start Version