Simple plugin enabling the publication of post drafts.
It allows preview of a draft without being logged to the WordPress admin panel.
Compatible with the Gutenberg and the Classic Editor.
How it works
Content created in WordPress from the moment a post or page is added, but before it is published, receives draft status.
You can send the draft to someone else, but that person must have adequate access to the wp-admin section.
The problem arises when we want to show a draft of the post to people who do not have access to our wp-admin panel.
For this purpose, we have created the Post Draft Preview plugin.
You can find full plugin description here.
You can find plugin’s source files on our GitHub repo page.
Contributors and Developers
“Post Draft Preview” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Add settings link on plugin list
- Fix PDP button not showing
- Fix preview disable button functionality
- Add preview autogenerate settings
- Block bots on preview pages
- Fix problem with the “Disable PDP” button
- Update the tested up WP version
- Working version of Post Draft Preview plugin