The main function of post_sync plugin is to publish post on remote wordpress site, the twitter module will no longer work bacause
it requires authentication by OAuth, so we have open a twitter services on tunnels.me, you can download this new
plugin on tunnels.
- Read more great WordPress tips
- Upload the contents of post_sync.zip to your plugins directory.
- Activate the plugin
- There will be a “PostSync” menu on your admin panel, add a new remote site info(include url, username, password) on “add site” submenu, enable this site on “site list” submenu.
- That’s all. There will be a post on multiple remote website when you publish a new post!
- why I can’t remote post
You need to enable the remote publish xmlrpc protocols option on remote website.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors and Developers
“Post Sync” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Post Sync” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Add the Log module on user menu
- Add post to twitter module