With this plugin, you can easily track the number of items added to users’ carts and get insights into product demand and trends.
Are you struggling to keep up with your e-commerce store’s sales and customer behavior? Do you want to know which products are in demand and which ones aren’t? If you’re using WooCommerce to power your online store, we have the perfect solution for you: the Product Demand Tracker plugin.
Our powerful plugin is specifically designed for WooCommerce and enables you to track the number of items added to users’ carts, providing you with valuable insights into product demand and trends. With the Product Demand Tracker plugin, you can easily keep track of your customers’ shopping behavior and make data-driven decisions about your inventory.
Our plugin is easy to install and configure, with a user-friendly interface that allows you to quickly access all the information you need. Simply install the plugin, activate it, and you’ll be ready to start tracking your customers’ shopping behavior.
The Product Demand Tracker plugin allows you to:
- Track the number of items added to users’ carts
- Get insights into product demand and trends
- Monitor your store’s inventory and adjust it based on customer demand
- Identify which products are popular and which ones are not
- Make data-driven decisions about your store’s inventory
- Check cart abandoned products
Our plugin is a powerful tool for any woocommerce store owner who wants to stay on top of their inventory and keep their customers happy. With the Product Demand Tracker plugin, you can easily track your customers’ shopping behavior and make informed decisions about your inventory, helping you to maximize your sales and profits.
So why wait? Download the Product Demand Tracker plugin today and start tracking your customers’ shopping behavior like a pro!
- Download and unzip the plugin. Upload the unzipped folder to the wp-contents/plugins folder of your WordPress installation.
- Active the plugin from the WordPress Plugins administration page.
- OR, Go to WP admin panel, click ‘Plugins’ -> ‘Add new’. In the search input box, type ‘Product Demand Tracker’.
- Install and activate the plugin.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors and Developers
“ProductFlow – Product Demand Tracker for WooCommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors