This plugin allows the customers to ask questions about each product in your store and admin to answer/update/delete them and add new question from the backend product page.
You can also drag and drop questions to change their order of appearance.
1. Avails logged-in customers to ask questions about each product.
2. Avails Administrator and Shop Manager to moderate questions and give answers.
3. Avails Administrator and Shop Manager to change the order of question-answer pair on front-end.
4. Enable/Disable paginations, change page size, update Load More button text and layout.
4. Two question-answer layouts available for front-end: Normal and Accordion.
No configuration needed! just install and it will start working from there, you can change the settings at any time though.
- Ensure you have latest version of the plugin installed.
- Unzip and upload contents of the plugin to your /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
Do you have questions or issues with Product Questions & Answers? mail me on firstname.lastname@example.org
Where customers can ask their questions?
On the single product page (detail page), this plugin will add a new tab ‘Q & A’ there, which will have a form to post the question.
Where admin can answer the questions
On the backend product page, the plugin will add a new tab ‘Q & A’ which will have allow the admin to answer/edit/delete/add questions.
Contributors and Developers
“Product Questions & Answers for WooCommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“Product Questions & Answers for WooCommerce” has been translated into 1 locale. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Interested in development?
- Added multi-language support.
- Fix: Fixed the email not being sent for questions and answers.
- Dev: Added the emails for changes in the answers by site admin.
- Dev: Added the ability to approve / unapprove questions and a global setting to record questions as approved or unapprove.
- Dev: Added some hooks to customize the plugin.
- Fix: Fixed a PHP warning on the admin screen.