Watch a quick video to know how it works →
WooCommerce is awesome, but displaying your products with style might not be so quite intuitive, especially if your theme doesn’t come up with handy ways of doing it. Product Slider For WooCommerce is the best way to show products on your WordPress shop website. This plugin replaces your Upsell, Cross-Sell, and Related products to a slider or carousel. You can also show your selected products on your homepage.
Fascinating carousel presentation that will definitely help gain more eyeballs and more sales on your products!
KEY FEATURES BY SHORTCODE
- Shortcode Generator.
- Dynamic slider title.
- Slider With Specific Products.
- On/off AutoPlay.
- Control AutoPlay speed.
- Slider Loop.
- Slider Per View Settings.
- Dynamic margin padding system.
- Slider Navigation with dynamic icons.
- Slider Pagination with dynamic settings.
- Product order system.
- Multiple product sliders (supports more than one slider per page).
- Advanced typography settings.
- Custom CSS/JS code option.
RELATED PRODUCT SLIDER
- Turn on/off the related product slider at any time. (Don’t need to deactivate the plugin)
- Conditionally show/hide related products if the product has no upsell products.
- Show before/after upsell products.
- Dynamic title of the related product.
- Custom related products from taxonomy.
- Advanced slider settings.
- Individual settings for product details and Add to cart button.
- And much more…
UPSELL PRODUCT SLIDER
- Turn on/off the upsell product slider any time to keep the default view of upsell products.
- Custom upsell product section title.
- Advanced slider settings.
- And more like related features…
CROSS SELL PRODUCT SLIDER
- Same features as upsell products with a little bit different.
PRODUCT GALLERY SLIDER
This is an extra feature of this plugin. You can display your product gallery of thumbnail images as a slider. You can turn default view of the gallay any time as well. Also, you will get all the above slider settings and a dynamic title if you want.
This plugin is released during the Corona Virus, Covid-19 Situation
Stay at home and go out only in case of an essential need.
AUTOMATIC INSTALLATION (EASIEST WAY)
To do an automatic install the plugin, log in to your WordPress dashboard, navigate to the Plugins menu and
click Add New. In the search field type “Product Slider For WooCommerce”. Once you have found it you can install it by simply
clicking “Install Now” and then “Activate”.
- Download the plugin
- Navigate to the ‘Add New’ in the plugins dashboard
- Navigate to the ‘Upload’ area
- Select the plugin from your computer
- Click ‘Install Now’
- Activate the plugin in the Plugin dashboard
How can I get support if the plugin is not working?
If you face any problem with our plugin or something is not working as it should, first follow the preliminary steps:
Test the plugin with a WordPress default theme, to be sure that the error is not caused by the theme you are currently using.
Deactivate all plugins you are using and check if the problem is still occurring.
If none of the previously listed actions helps you solve the problem, then, submit a ticket in the forum and describe your problem accurately, specify WordPress and plugin versions you are using and any other information that might help us solve your problem as quickly as possible.
Contributors and Developers
“Product Slider * Upsell, Cross-Sell, Related and Category Carousel For WooCommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Fix: Conflict with Twenty Twenty – WordPress theme.
- Fix: Limit carousel.
- Fix: Error in log product called incorrectly.
- Update: Shortcode system.
- Add: Text changing option of Add to Cart button with icons.
- Add: New grid module.
- Add: Query by taxonomy.
- Add: Query by hand pick chosen.
- Add: Product limit.
- Add: Product image size.
- Add: Product details external button.
- Add: Sorting option in product query.