Profiles Manager is designed to help you monetize your social network by hiding the premium profile fields from non-paying members. This plugin
works with any kind of payment system in place but is tested with s2member.
- Hide BuddyPress Profile Groups to certain members
- Easy to use UI
- Create upgrade account menu item on free members profiles.
Removing the plugin
- Deactivate The Plugin
- Replace bp_pm_group_tabs(); with bp_profile_group_tabs();
- Buddypress 1.2.7 or higher.
- WordPress 2.8 or higher
- Upload profiles-manager-for-buddypress folder to your WordPress Plugins folder.
- Go to your buddy-press template and search for edit.php under members/single/profile.
- Change bp_profile_group_tabs(); with bp_pm_group_tabs();
- Activate the Profiles Manager in wp-admin under plugins.
- Go to BPM menu
- Your all set!
— Where is edit.php? —
It is located in your BuddyPress theme under members/single/profile/edit.php
— Other Information —
If you are having difficulties getting this plugin to work please email me with the details
at firstname.lastname@example.org or comment on the plugin page.
Contributors and Developers
“Profiles Manager” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Profiles Manager” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Fixed: Removed $wpdb->prepare errors from subscriptions page
- Last Update for Free Version to remove $wpdb->prepare error.
- Will only work on older versions of buddypress with old theming
- Minor Bug Fixes
- Easier to use UI
- Changed Shortcode Settings
- Updated frontend code.
- Fixed Bugs with DB Queries
- Redeveloped using a fork of Elvito BP
- Updated for newer versions of WordPress/BuddyPress