Showcase Github projects on your WordPress website using Project Sync for Github. Import project information, create project landing pages, and synchronize repository stats in near real-time. Leverage pre-built widgets or create your own custom layouts.
- Import and synchronize repository information and readme files from any Github project into WordPress
- Display a list of Github projects using a customizable shortcode or standard WordPress queries
- Create custom landing pages with auto-populated project information
- Easily display project information using the shortcode generator and conditional shortcodes.
GitHub Project Sync automatically initializes a new custom post type in WordPress, allowing you to use WordPress queries or shortcodes to display projects based on various criteria.
Docs & Support
You can find detailed documentation here.
If you are unable to find the answer to your question in any of the documentation, you should check the support forum for this plugin on WordPress.org. If you can’t locate any topics that pertain to your particular issue, post a new topic for it.
This plugin does not:
- track users by stealth;
- send any data to external servers;
- Upload the entire plugin folder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
You will find ‘Projects’ menu in your WordPress admin panel sidebar. Use this to add new repositories.
You will also find a page for the plugin in Settings->’Project Sync for Github’. Use this to configure authentication information or force a re-sync of the data.
Do you have questions or issues? Use these support channels appropriately.
If all else fails, or you’d like some custom integration, contact us.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors and Developers
“Project Sync for Github” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Add new widgets for simple project list view
- Add color picker to custom post edit view
- Add the ability to email the site admin if a project fails to sync
- Fix a bug where admin scripts were being loaded too often