The protocols.io WordPress Publications Widget displays completely customizable and responsive publications from protocols.io, any user or any group. It uses the protocols.io API and stores results in the cache.
- Completely Customizable
- Responsive and mobile optimized
- Display publications from protocols.io, any user or any group
- Sort publications by views, dates, etc.
The protocols.io Publications Widget uses protocolsio API. You have to create your own public access token on protocols.io. All the data received from protocols.io via API is cached in WordPress database for a short period to provide front end optimization. You can update cached data.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/protocols-io-publications-widgetdirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Go to Appearance – Widgets to configure the protocols.io Publications Widget
- How can I get Public Access Token?
You will need to visit https://www.protocols.io/developers, sign in with your account and create your own token.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors and Developers
“protocols.io Publications Widget” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors