With this plugin it’s possible to configure the expiration time of a link provided by the ‘public post preview’ plugin.
- Upload plugin to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Configure plugin (Settings -> Public Post Preview Configurator)
Contributors and Developers
“Public Post Preview Configurator” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“Public Post Preview Configurator” has been translated into 4 locales. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Interested in development?
- Provide configuration page to configure expiration time of ‘public post preview’ plugin
- Bugfix: ppp_configurator_nonce_life filter was only applied when logged in
- Clean up code based on WordPress-Plugin-Boilerplate
- Remove option when plugin is uninstalled
- Bugfix: Reset config when entering empty value