This plugin is a companion to the Punchlist application. It allows you to create new projects and/or add new pages to existing projects without leaving the WordPress admin dashboard.
It even creates draft previews that are hidden from the public but available via Punchlist, allowing you to collaborate with clients and peers without the need for issuing user accounts.
You will need a Punchlist account which is free forever. There is no limit to the number of projects that can be created.
We are always looking for ways to improve, so please send us any feedback, bug reports or feature requests.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors and Developers
“Punchlist” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Fixes a bug which prevented retrieving name title in WP 5.9
- Updated all dependecies to their latest version.
- Updated domains to match Punchlist’s infrastructure changes
- Updated all dependecies to their latest versions.
- Removed pre-populated field value from PL API key
- Corrected version mismatch in code vs README.
- Updated method names to avoid collisions.
- Added basic and sane security measures based on WP reviewer recommendations (thanks and sorry for sending it up half baked)
- Updates the API library to sanitize all third party responses
- No new functionality added
- Added support for adding pages to existing projects.
- Provides the ability to create projects from the edit screen.