PushAlert Onsite Messaging plugin for WordPress/WooCommerce automates the integration and helps build your email marketing list. Keep customers engaged with personalized on-site popups, automate cart abandonment recovery and browse abandonment with Exit Intent technology.
The All-in-one Tool for Onsite Messaging and User Engagement.
BENEFITS OF USING PUSHALERT ONSITE MESSAGING FOR YOUR STORE
- Easily Grow Email List – Convert targeted visitors into email subscribers with our smart drag-drop popup builder.
- Convert Leads to Sales – Send offers right when the users are about to leave the site and nudge them towards a sale.
- Increase Engagement – Display personalized automated on-site messages and boost engagement.
- Reduce Cart Abandonment – Recover abandoned carts by reaching out to users at the right time with Exit Intent.
- 50+ Pro Templates – Get more than 50+ industry tried and tested popup templates.
EASY DRAG AND DROP BUILDER
No need to code. Just use our drag & drop builder to create the perfect campaign. There are plenty of templates to get started as well. All templates and designs are mobile optimized. You can also add your own confirmation message or redirect users when they convert. Apart from the easy UX, you also get customizable animations, fonts, colors to make these popups truly your own.
ADVANCED EXIT INTENT TECHNOLOGY
With our Exit intent technology, you can recover abandoned carts on both desktop and mobile devices. These popups are shown as soon as the user is about to leave the site. Show them the perfect offer and nudge them to make a purchase.
Personalize your messaging to online users with advanced on-page segmentation. Target users based on their current behavior including pages visited, traffic source, cookies and session details.
ENGAGE USERS WITH MULTIPLE CAMPAIGN TYPES
- Lightbox Popup – The most popular campaign, easily customizable and familiar.
- Countdown Timer – Use urgency to boost conversions by adding a countdown timer to campaigns.
- Fullscreen Overlays – Get the control of the conversation with a fullscreen overlay. Get instant attention from your customers.
- Sidebar Forms/Messaging – Turn the empty sidebar of your website into a lead generation tool with easy integration.
- Slide-in Popup – Perfectly timed, animated slide-in popups to capture user interest.
- Spin to Win – Gamify your website and keep users engaged with different spin to win campaigns.
- Floating Bar – Non-intrusive, high impact floating bar popups to show relevant updates and offers.
- Embedded Popup – The most advanced onsite messaging without the actual popup. Embed campaigns directly within your website design. No external popups, non-intrusive, merges seamlessly into website content with easy integration.
Create multiple variants of the same popup to test which works better for your customers. Stop guessing and make a qualified decision with detailed analytics on the performance of each variant.
Add the Website ID from the Integrate section of your Onsite Messaging dashboard.
- Download the PushAlert Onsite Messaging plugin; unzip and upload it to plugins directory “/wp-content/plugins” OR install it from “Plugins -> Add New” page from your WordPress website.
- Activate the plugin from “Plugins” page.
- To Configure the plugin, select “Onsite Messaging” from left sidebar of your WordPress admin dashboard (add the required values from the Integrate section on your PushAlert Onsite Messaging dashboard).
- That’s it!
Do I need to sign-up for a Onsite Messaging account to use this plugin?
Yes, you can sign-up for a free account at Onsite Messaging by PushAlert and you will get the Website ID from the Integrate section. Just add the value to the plugin settings and you are all set.
If you are using W3 Total Cache, SuperCache or any other cache plugin, you would need to first purge the cache once after the plugin has been configured. CloudFlare or any other CDN must also be purged once for the plugin to work.
What is a session and how they are calculated?
A session starts when the user first visits any page on your website until they leave or stop using the site. Therefore, whenever a user closes your site on their browser their session is terminated, and if they come back a new session starts.
What if I reach my monthly quota of sessions?
If you cross the session limit of your plan, your campaigns will be paused. You can either upgrade to a plan with higher session limit or you can wait for the next month when your session limit resets. The limit resets every month to your plan defaults.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors and Developers
“Onsite Messaging by PushAlert – Exit Intent Popups, Email Optins” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- First version