PushAll plugin allows websites to send notifications about new posts to their visitors.
PushAll service support two most popular mobile operating systems
in the world (Android and iOS), Google Chrome browser, Telegram messenger and we are currently working on adding several
You can use our service for free, just register on PushAll web site and
create your channel.
pushallfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Configure PushAll settings under ‘Settings’ menu in WordPress.
- How can I obtain a PushAll channel credentials?
Go to the ‘Administration’ section on PushAll web site, create a new
channel and click on it. Channel credentials can be found under ‘API’ tab.
Contributors and Developers
“PushAll” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “PushAll” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Added widgets.
- Changed plugin structure.
Fixed bug when html and bb tags were not stripped from a scheduled posts body.
- Added support for the Scheduled posts.
- Fixed bug when Push message was sent when Channel ID and/or Channel Key was not set.
- Added log message when curl_exec is disabled by PHP settings.
Fixed versions mismatching.
Strip from Push message.
Strip shortcodes from Push message.
Fixed bug which produced PHP Warning while sending a Push notification.