This plugin has a configuration panel with options to add functionality to WordPress. There are general options, visual, even security.
- Easy Maintenance Mode
- Disable automatic formatting
- Remove RSD link
- Remove wlwmanifest
- Automatically generate the meta-description in the news
- Shortcodes in Widgets
- Hide login errors
- Prevent direct file access to functions.php
- Restrict wp-admin access to subscribers
- Remove the WordPress version
- Remove the WordPress version of the RSS
- Disable auto-saving items
- Add post thumbnails
- Set as default to the HTML editor
- Disable the default WordPress widgets
- Remove margin-top automatically generated
- Prevent WordPress to compress your jpg images
- Remove Gallery Settings
- Unlock buttons useful in the visual editor
- Unzip the ZIP file and drop the folder straight into your
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors and Developers
“Quick General Options” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Quick General Options” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Initial release.