Fast & easy quiz maker. You can also create tests, exams or surveys. Create unlimited multiple-choice, true-false and short questions with this plugin.
For PHP 8+ Users
This plugin is not compatible with PHP 8.
Shortcode Or Settings
- Editor Role can access this plugin.
- Create MCQ questions from 2 options to 26 options.
- Create True False and Short Question.
- Exam can be taken.
- Have the option to do exercise.
- Automatically create a post with creating the quiz.
- One way easy and fast insertion of questions.
- Have exam timer.
- See result instant.
How to Integrate
- Very Simple
- Create a quiz
- Insert questions in that quiz.
Style and Layout
- Most of the layout and styling have been from core WordPress CSS.
- All Frontend styles and layout has been tested using the WordPress TwentyTwenty theme.
Are there restrictions and/or limitations to a Paid/Pro Version?
NO! This Plugin is completely Free.
Are there restrictions for adding quiz/questions?
There is no limit to the number of quizzes/questions. You can add as many quizzes/questions as you want.
Can I embed a quiz manually?
Yes. Post the shortcode to any Post or Page: [quiz_expert= “ID”], where ID is the ID of the Quiz.
Where to change the quiz settings?
You can change are located inside Edit Page.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors and Developers
“Quiz Expert – Easy Quiz Maker, Exam and Test Manager” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Quiz Expert – Easy Quiz Maker, Exam and Test Manager” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
– Editor Role can access this plugin.
Version 1.3.6 to 1.4.8
– MCQ options increased from 10 to 26 options.
– User-submitted form Integrated.
– Field type: input and text field.
– Result will be saved. Admin can see results from the admin page.
– Record also can be checked from the admin page.
– Show/Hide Button added for questions in admin EDIT page.
– Design view changed to admin dashboard pages.