Qyrr is a simple yet powerful solution to create and manage QR-Codes.
It use a simple interface to create and design your QR-Codes with:
- custom colors
- configurable quiet zone and corner radius
- cutom label
- custom logo
- Google Font support
How to use
Create highly-customized QR Codes directly in WordPress.
Qyrr offers a huge variety of style options to make the QR Code truly your own.
Change colors, and labels, modify the quiet zone and error handling levels, and more. All you would expect from a professional QR Code tool.
You can also upload your own logo, change the positioning or add a custom label with integrated Google Fonts support.
Use the included shortcode or the integrated Gutenberg Block to display your QR-Codes directly on your website.
Manage large sets of QR Codes with campains to get a better overview of your current marketing projects.
Your QR-Codes will be saved and converted as a data URI, so the shortcode does not depent on ANY styles and scripts which may could slow down your website otherwise.
It’s simply the most performance-oriented QR-Code plugin on the entire market.
Qyrr Pro extends the plugin with a variety of awesome features
Different types of QR Codes
While the free version offers support for Pages/Posts and external URLs, Qyrr Pro goes beyond that and offers 8 additional QR Code types:
- Phone Number
- WhatsApp Message
The free version only offers exporting QR Codes as PNG, Qyrr Pro extends this so that you can export SVG files from your QR-Code.
Bulk Generate and Download
Qyrr Pro includes a bulk generation tool to quicky generate thousands of QR Codes based on an existing template.
You can choose to add different source line by line or use an automatically generated unique ID to generate QR Codes that can be tracked individually.
You can also use the integrated bulk action to download a all or some of your QR Codes in one run.
Qyrr automatically zips all selected QR Codes and provides a ZIP file as a download.
Dynamic QR Codes
Qyrr Pro allows the creation of dynamic QR Codes. You can change the target of the QR Code later without modifing the QR Code itself.
That’s great if you want to set a new URL for your QR Code but you don’t want to create new QR Codes.
It also allows you to track the scans/clicks of your QR Code right from your admin area.
Get it now on patrickposner.dev/qyrr/
The free support is exclusively limited to the wordpress.org support forum.
CODING STANDARDS MADE IN GERMANY
Qyrr is coded with modern PHP and WordPress standards in mind. It’s fully OOP coded. It’s highly extendable for developers through several action and filter hooks.
Qyrr has your website performance in mind – every script and style is minified and loaded conditionally.
Qyrr is completly translatable with WPML and Polylang.
Simply use the language switcher and translate all settings.
This plugin provides 2 blocks.
- QR Code A powerful QR Code block.
- QR Code Selector Select a QR code.
- Go to Settings > Plugins in your administrator panel.
- Search for Qr
- Click install.
- Download the zip file.
- Login to your
- Open your plugins bar and click
- Click the
qyrrfrom your downloads folder
- All done, now just activate the plugin
- Go to QR-Codes and create one.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
Contributors and Developers
“Qyrr – simply and modern QR-Code creation” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Qyrr – simply and modern QR-Code creation” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- fixed rerender if using dynamic QR Codes
- updated dependencies
- added a hint where to edit the QR Code (by clicking on the code)
- fixed preview generation with cache busting
- removed cache busting from original QR Codes
- fixed missing meta field for external URL
- transparent background/fill color as option
- npm packages updated
- cache-compatible QR Codes in selector block
- improved QR codes with logos by auto-setting better defaults
- fixed block icon svg files
- fixed QR code source if page/post but not dynamic QR Code is activated
- improved QR Code preview with cache busting
- improved block.json icons
- force Gutenberg for editing CPT “qr”
- reworked with ReactJS
- Block Editor for QR Code creation with live preview/generation
- React for admin settings (import/export/reset settings)
- Google Fonts API integration with key (required now)
- Bulk generation (pro-only)
- SVG generation and download (pro-only)
- basic tracking implementation (pro-only)
- dynamic QR-Codes (pro-only)
- removed freemius
- default size for QR code
- WP 5.9 compatibility
- improved security
- removed placeholder for width
- implement correct noce checkup for ajax
- latest freemius sdk
- dependency updates for qr code
- admin color picker bugfix
- Initial release