write [qrcode] to generate a QRcode for the actual url with size of 100×100 pixels
you can specify these attributes:
size (it indicates the size in pixels for width and height, default: 100)
alt (it indicates the alternative text for the image: default “scan QR code”)
content (leave it blank to pass the actual url or write the content to encode)
click (write “yes” to make the image clickable)
fgcolor (foreground color in hexadecimal format)
bgcolor (background color in hexadecimal format)
example: [qrcode size=200 content=”www.robertoalicata.it” alt=”scan me NOW” click=”yes”]
- Upload the plugin directory to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors and Developers
“ra_qrcode” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “ra_qrcode” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- NEW feature: Now you can change foreground and background color (require GD library installed on the server)
- NEW feature: the Widget
- Fixed some bugs on the clickkable qrcode
- NEW feature: a tinyMCE button for configure the qrcode shortcut
- Fisrt stable version
- First version of the plugin