The domain which can be used for user’s registration can be restricted.
- Upload the “ra-register-mail-domain-limiter” folder to the “/wp-content/plugins/” directory.
- Activate the plugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress.
- Plug-in settings page link “RMDL” to will be added at “Settings”. click to open settings page.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors and Developers
“RA – Registration Mail Address Domain Limiter” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “RA – Registration Mail Address Domain Limiter” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Compatibility Check.
- Handling in an under bar in an exclusion address list is fixed.
- Version Number fix.
- Contributors name fix.
- Registration to the plug-in directory.
- First release.