Raw HTML Modal Window is a plugin for folks that feel comfortable using HTML and CSS code to ultimately control the layout of their pop-up window.
By default it shows a pop-up on the front page, you can provide a single or list of post/page IDs to trigger it on any spesific page(s). The plugin is very lightweight and uses minimum system resources.
- WordPress 4.5 or higher
- PHP 5.5.37 or higher
- MySQL 5.x or higher
- Provides example HTML and CSS code to get you started
page to minimize HTTP requests.
- Provides delay, z-index, fading speed control through the admin interface.
- I want to reset the CSS code, where can I get the original styles
Open the help tab in the top-right corner of the plugin’s page, go to ‘Example CSS Styles’ section
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors and Developers
“Raw HTML Modal Window” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Now the plugin appends the efmw_active css class to the body tag when the modal window displayed to control the scrolling of the page underneath.
- Added event listener for the escape button to close the window when it’s pressed.
- First version of the plugin.