Recooty is the simplest WP Job Listing Plugin of Recooty.com, which gets easily integrated on your WP websites & allows you to publish job openings directly on your website. The best part is every job opening is visible on Google Jobs & 20+ Partner Job Boards.
1. Publish job openings directly on your website, manage applications and hire smartly!
2. Share job openings on social media to get more job applications.
3. Every job opening you publish is visible on Google Jobs & Partner Job Boards.
4. Allows users to view, edit or delete their active job listings.
5. Searchable & filterable ajax powered job listings to save your time.
6. Friendly installation with Tutorial Video Guide, a few clicks and you start using Recooty!
Tutorial Video Guide
You can reach us on https://recooty.com/ for quick support, or drop us an email at email@example.com
Automatic installation is the easiest option as WordPress handles the file transfers itself and you don’t even need to leave your web browser. To do an automatic install, log in to your WordPress admin panel, navigate to the Plugins menu and click Add New.
In the search field type “Recooty” and click Search Plugins. Once you’ve found the plugin you can view details about it such as the point release, rating and description. Most importantly of course, you can install it by clicking Install Now.
The manual installation method involves downloading the plugin and uploading it to your web server via your favorite FTP application.
1. Download the plugin file to your computer and unzip it
2. Using an FTP program, or your hosting control panel, upload the unzipped plugin folder to your WordPress installation’s wp-content/plugins/ directory.
3. Activate the plugin from the Plugins menu within the WordPress admin.
1. Create a page called “careers” and inside place the [recooty] shortcode. This will list your jobs.
2. Go to Recooty Settiong in WP Dashboard and paste the Recooty Key which you have obtained from Recooty.com.
Note when using shortcodes, if the content looks blown up/spaced out/poorly styled, edit your page and above the visual editor click on the ‘text’ tab. Then remove any ‘pre’ or ‘code’ tags wrapping your shortcode.
For more information, read the documentation
How do I setup Recooty?
Once you install the Recooty’s WordPress plugin, you need to signup at https://recooty.com, then you’ll be redirected to your Recooty’s Dashboard, click on “Settings”(at left menu), then click on Job Widget and copy the Recooty’s key for WordPress. Go to WP admin and paste the key on the Recooty’s Plugin section.
How will I publish a job opening?
In order to publish a new job openings on your website, you need to go to Recooty’s dashboard, click on “Add Opening”, submit the Job Title, Responsibilities and other details and you’re done!
How will I make my job openings visible on Google Job Board?
Job Openings will get automatically visible on Jobs for Google & Other Job Boards, however you need to maintain the accuracy of the content.
Will I get notified when someone applies for a job from my website?
Yes, you will receive a notification with an email when somebody applies to your job openings. Also, you can see the new applications on your Recooty’s dashboard.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors and Developers
“Recooty – The World’s Easiest Recruiting Software” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Recooty – The World’s Easiest Recruiting Software” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
1.0.3 Bug Fixes
1.0.4 Tested with new version