Lightweight and clean Redirect plugin performs HTTP redirection, and supports matching of GET query parameters without regular expressions (for those pesky ?page=123 or ?escaped_fragment=xxx urls).
- No advertising, links or tracking code.
- Lightweight code (~100 LOC).
- 301, 302 or 307 HTTP redirect.
- Specify from and destination urls in a list manually.
- Does not require creating a custom page.
- Match url regardless of GET parameters.
- Match url only if no GET parameter exists.
- Match url only if GET parameter exists (value does not matter).
- Match url only if GET parameter exists and value matches.
- Does not support Multisite (sorry!).
A free plugin from the workshop of MembershipWorks. Serbian translation thanks to Ogi Djuraskovic firstsiteguide.com.
- Install the plugin via the WordPress.org plugin directory or upload it to your plugins directory.
- Activate the plugin.
- Under ‘Settings’ -> ‘Redirects’, enter the urls to redirect from and to.
Contributors and Developers
“Redirect List” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Redirect List” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Initial release
- Fixes issue with Microsoft IIS servers
- Fixes compatibility with PHP 5.2 and earlier
- Adds import and export feature
- Moves hook for redirects to execute earlier (after plugins_loaded)
- Support for large (>330) lists
- Supports 307 redirect
- Translation ready
- Corrects URL matching so exact match required